Sunday, July 10, 2011

RESET is the answer to OBESITY!!! part 3

MAINTAIN PHASE

The Maintain Phase is the healthy regimen you will follow for the long-term. Not only will you look great, the USANA® Nutritionals, including the Macro-Optimizers, can help you feel great when used consistently every day:
  • Replace one meal with a Nutrimeal™ meal replacement shake, fortified with Fibergy® or SoyaMax™ if desired
  • Eat one USANA bar’fruits for a snack
  • Eat two healthy, low-glycemic meals and one snack
  • Continue to develop your fitness level with a consistent exercise program
Take your ESSENTIALS™ or HEALTHPAK 100™ along with any other Nutritionals you have chosen for your needs (see your Independent Associate for more information)



"I started taking USANA® Nutritionals one year ago and as a result I feel healthier and stronger. Despite all that I put my body through, I now feel better than ever. Seeing and feeling the results that USANA products had on me inspired me to become a USANA Independent Associate. Let me tell you–I will never look back!"
–José Antonio Rivera, former WBA welterweight champion of the world
During the Maintain Phase, you may begin to reintroduce low- to moderately low-glycemic carbohydrates, such as whole grains, pasta, and potatoes. No food is prohibited; just remember to eat anything in moderation, keeping an eye on calories and the glycemic index. With these healthy habits forming the foundation of your lifestyle, you will have discovered the difference of true health with USANA.

FAQs
Can I drink diet soda (or other non-caloric beverages) while using RESET?
Yes, in moderation, as long as it does not stimulate your appetite and you are still able to drink the amount of water recommended during RESET.

Can I drink coffee or tea?
Yes, as long as it does not contribute additional calories to your daily intake (meaning no sugar or cream) and you drink the required amount of water.

Can I mix the shakes with skim milk or soymilk instead of water?
During RESET, it is recommended that you mix the shakes with water. Milk or soymilk will increase the caloric level by 250-300 calories per day.

I usually work out for longer periods of time than you recommend. Can I continue with my current exercise routine?
It is strongly discouraged. RESET does not provide enough calories to support prolonged or strenuous exercise.

How often can I repeat RESET?
You may use RESET once every three months to recommit to your new lifestyle. Keep in mind that the purpose of RESET is to help you change your unhealthy eating habits. After you complete the five days, you may choose the Transform or Maintain follow up program, depending on your health and weight loss goals.

Can diabetics follow RESET?
If you have diabetes, we suggest that you consult your physician to determine if this program is appropriate for you. Keep in mind that these are food products that should be treated like any other healthy food. In general, most diabetics are able to follow RESET, depending on how they are currently managing their diabetes. In some cases, it may be necessary to monitor blood glucose levels more regularly, especially if there is a significant change in carbohydrate intake.

Can children follow RESET?
No. The caloric level of RESET is not sufficient to support normal growth and development in children. Children under the age of 18 should not participate in the program unless directed by their physician.

Can I follow RESET if I am taking medication or have a health condition?
We suggest you consult your physician before beginning RESET if you are taking medication, have a specific health condition, or are on a diet specific to certain medical conditions.

Can pregnant and lactating women follow RESET?
No. The caloric level of RESET is not sufficient to support normal fetal growth and development during pregnancy or breast milk production in lactating women. Pregnant or lactating women should not participate in the program unless directed by their physician.

What if I mess up, what should I do?
If you can't resist the cravings and end up eating or drinking something that is not on the RESET program, there's 
no need to give up or start over. Just start where you left off and move forward.



Success stories


Many people have discovered the power of RESET and are enjoying the benefits of making healthier choices. Read on, and let their stories inspire you.

Scott Holt

"I was a biscuit shy of 200 pounds," Scott Holt remembers, "and I needed to get my health under control. So I started with RESET™ and then followed a low-glycemic diet, strictly using the USANA® Macro-Optimzers and the recommended nutritional supplements, adding additional fruits and vegetables for more fiber. I also started walking for 30 minutes every day. In nine weeks I took off 40 pounds and have kept the weight off for over a year. Now I am back on the Macro-Optimizers, I have started jogging 5-7 miles three times a week, and I am continuing with the supplements so I can lose another 15 pounds."

Results not typical. The average weight loss with RESET is 4.5-5 pounds in five days.

Carol Steinitz

"I had been taking the USANA® Essentials, and had been noticing positive changes in my health, so I decided I would like to try RESET™," Carol Steinitz recalls. "I followed the directions and, to my amazement, I wasn't as hungry as I thought I would be. I added an extra Nutrition Bar on the first night, but from then on I felt fine. My energy level remained even, and by the end of the five days, I lost three pounds. Now I use the Macro-Optimizers as meal replacements three or four times a week. I have lost about 14 pounds and I feel so much better. The shakes are delicious! I enjoy my new way of eating and plan to continue my healthy new habits for the rest of my life."

Results not typical. The average weight loss with RESET is 4.5-5 pounds in five days.

Linda Wichman

"When I decided to try RESET™, my weight was at 163," Linda Wichman remembers. "My friend and I did it together, using the buddy system to encourage each other. By the end of the five days, I had lost 10 pounds. I now weigh about 130 pounds, and I continue to drink a shake every day, because I feel so much better throughout the day when I start it off right."

Results not typical. The average weight loss with RESET is 4.5-5 pounds in five days.

David & Vickie Smeltzer

"With a medical condition that makes it very difficult to exercise, it is very challenging for me to lose weight," David Smeltzer remarks. "But when my weight reached nearly 300 pounds, I knew I needed to do something. I started with RESET™, and continue to use USANA's Macro-Optimizers and exercise the best I can. Now, I am 65 pounds lighter and am still working toward my goal weight. When I use the Macro-Optimizers, I feel great; I'm not tired and I don't feel deprived. The changes in my life have been just incredible."

David's wife, Vickie, has also experienced positive results with the Macro-Optimizers. "She went from about 212 pounds to 160; she is like a different person," David notes proudly. "She has gone back to school and is changing her life. The weight loss gave her the confidence to do it."
Results not typical. The average weight loss with RESET is 4.5-5 pounds in five days.


*It is suggested that you take these products to your physician and secure his/ her advice if you intend to change your diet, begin an exercise program, are pregnant, lactating, have allergies, are taking medications, or are under the care of a physician.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The components of the RESET program are foods and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any health or fitness program, a sensible eating plan and regular exercise are required in order to achieve long-term results. Results will vary.
Children under the age of 18 should not participate in the RESET program, except on the advice of their physician and/or dietician.

Health Basics
  • 8 grams of dietary fiber
  • 15 grams of protein
  • Low in saturated fat
  • Low glycemic
Nutrimeal Difference
  • Free of artificial flavors and sweeteners
Did You Know? 
  • Nutrimeal has a low-glycemic index to help reduce carbohydrate cravings and provide sustained energy and greater satiety throughout the day.*


Wild Strawberry Nutrimeal
Fast food or no food. Too often this is a choice we’re forced to make. We know you want exceptional nutrition in everything you eat. We also know that you are incredibly busy. Between work, exercise, and a list of errands a mile long, the last thing you want to do in the morning before you run out the door is cook breakfast! But breakfast is where a healthy lifestyle begins! That’s why USANA developed tasty and convenient Nutrimeal™ shakes. 

They are low glycemic meaning that the ingredients are formulated to produce only small fluctuations in blood glucose levels for sustained energy to keep you satisfied longer. Each serving of Nutrimeal contains 8 grams of dietary fiber, which can help maintain a healthy heart and circulatory system. Each serving also provides 15 grams of soy, whey, and other proteins. Soy helps maintain cardiovascular health, diastolic blood pressure, and HDL-cholesterol levels, provided they are healthy to begin with. Soy protein is a complete protein, containing all of the essential amino acids in optimal ratios and in a highly digestible form. Whey protein, which is also easily digestible, is an excellent source of amino acids essential for building a healthy body. Try the sweet flavor of Wild Strawberry Nutrimeal for breakfast, or any time you want a healthy meal you shake!



Total Body Health

Some products simply can’t be placed into a single body system category. Additional trace minerals, mixed carotenoids, bioflavanoids, and other phytochemicals help make these products the premier line of nutritional supplements. Our Total Body Healthproducts provide a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for daily nutritional support.






Healthy Energy

Cleaner. Smarter. Stronger. OurHealthy Energy products provide a scientific alternative to traditional crash-and-burn energy drinks.






Healthy Weight

It’s no secret that the key to effective weight loss is making positive changes in diet and exercise. However, making those healthy lifestyle changes can often seem like an insurmountable task. Our Healthy Weight Management products are designed to jumpstart healthy eating habits and help individuals begin to make a clean break from unhealthy food.









PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR MORE POST, I WILL BE PROMOTING THE BEST SUPPLEMENTS WHICH YOU CAN TAKE TO PREVENT DISEASES AND ACHIEVE EXTRAORDINARY HEALTH.
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE AND EXPERIENCE TRUE HEALTH




No comments:

Post a Comment